After a few days of nice sunshine/ bucketting rain, I thought the garden might have progressed a bit.
1. The broccoli plants at the south end are flowering, if that's the right word, and there's one big broc florette and lots of little ones. The peas on the east row didn't grow, so I replanted it today, with Byron's "help". There were about 5 snowpeas on the west row, so I replanted the rest of the row.
2. Neither the onions or leeks grew at all. I replanted onions in the east row and leeks in the west row.
3. Quite a few cauliflowers grew in seedling trays 3, 4 and 5. I planted 4 in the south end of bed 3, with lots of space (taking up about a third of the garden). There are more in the seedling trays, but I'll leave them for now.
4. Noone in here but us worms
5. Heaps of potato plants have popped up everywhere! I'm fascinated to see how many kilos my 3kg/$3 seed-potatoes will yield. I think it will be a money maker
Hex: I did some weeding the other day, and the strawberries are growing well, though not flowering yet. The one silverbeet plant is producing more than I'll ever use. Must eat more silver beet.